Pages

Translate

Thursday 13 August 2015

Lighting Poem!

This is Ellie's Lighting Poem. She found it really challenging to come up with some really powerful verbs and adjectives. Ellie is very proud of what her poem turned out like.
I hope you enjoy it! 



LIGHTING
             
            I can see your flashing light     
            hit the ground so hard


            I can hear your electric roar
          
         I can smell your burning flash  
       
            I can taste your cold, cold rain
            hit my tongue with  a splash
             
         When you hit the ground so hard,
            you make me feel shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about