Pages

Translate

Thursday 6 August 2015

Natasha's Camp Poem

Whizzing down, splashing people as I fly past
As I beat Mr Gordon on the slide he said, "I wasn't trying!" 
Talking to Keria while zooming down 
Everyone sticks their hand out for a high-five
Racing down  at 100km an hour!


Slipping sideways, struggling with my balance
Lying on my back, looking up at the sky above
I put my hands out to stop but the pressure keeps pushing me 
Diving face first
Everyone qued up fighting for the next go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about