Pages

Translate

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Writing

Earlier this year we were doing some writing we had to watch a video and write down all the key words. Then we had to write a story to our Mummy. This is mine. We had to include an address too.

Wednesday the 5th of August
222 Hollow Tree
Acorn Street
Nut City

Dear Mummy,
Yesterday while I was roaming in the leaves,  having fun throwing acorns at the ducks, a hawk nearly ate me alive! This is how it happened Mum!

 I was eating an acorn when a gigantic harrier hawk caught a glimpse of me out of the corner of his eye. I was shocked. I ran as fast as I could down the tree, the hawk close behind. All I could hear was the branches falling off the tree as the harrier hawk zoomed past. I ran up the tree and jumped to another thin branch. I landed safe and sound. But he was still awfully close behind. I saw a good hiding place, so I sprung right in. I saw the enormous hawk, he stopped. Getting up, he shook the branch so hard I had to escape. Luckily I landed safely, but the hawk was still close behind! I was not safe yet! I ran up the tree because I spied a hole. I managed  to get in. Safe! Not wanting to give up, the hawk still tried to poke in his talons!

Love your favorite Squirrel Fluffster, see you at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about