Pages

Translate

Thursday 13 August 2015

This is one of Madasin's homework. She is very proud of what she has done. Oustanding Madasin!!!


 My red and green thoughts about my holiday !

My red thoughts                      My green thoughts
-not going fishing                                         -getting to see dad
-not going to see the cars                         -getting to make pizzas
-not getting to see my cousin                  -going in the spa
-not seeing my uncle.                                  -going to my brothers       
By Madasin

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing red thoughts and green thoughts Madasin!
    You're next step could be to transform them into sentences.
    I also like how you have done the colours of the thoughts!
    Well Done you should be proud of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about