Pages

Translate

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Natasha's writing

In room 23 we have been focusing on elaborating on our ideas ,use strong verbs,paragraphing,reread work and punctuate .Our teacher showed us a short clip on you tube called The end of the road .Here is my story.Hope you enjoy.

I stear up the windy desart road,putting a little bit of power on the excelerater .The mysterious man check's his old vintage watch ,then folds down his sleeve.Was that your car ? I questioned.I get no replie .He looked at me ,I steared into his vintage pilot goggles. I saw a flash back of a car driving of the dusty ,desert road.I got such a fright that I my self drove of the cliff and plummeted into a little pond.



I'm sitting in this little old vintage car this stranger that picked me up keeps asking me questions, he's annoying me .He asked me was that your car ?" Again I gave no repliy .why would I give my personal
Information away to a stranger?He asked me a another question . Were you in that car? I give no reply but I think in my head time to do what I do best . Murdering.I turn and look at the old man ,he stears deeply into my dark googles . Suddenly we plummeted of the clif and into a little pond.


I'm back on the side of the road not felling guilty at all,I know I was the reson for the crash .But he was getting on my nerves .He asked me questions continually ,like we're you in that car and are you ok and loads of other ones. But I've go to go back to catching a ride . An old farm truck rolled around the corner ... 


By Natasha 😎

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Natasha fantastic puctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about